- Presentation of the course.
- Audience: Master in engineering (computer science, electronics),
master in computer science, master in biomedical engineering, master in
- Time: First semester, Friday morning from 8:00
- Place: Montefiore Institute
Assistant: Michaël Fonder.
- Page dedicated to the exercise sessions.
- Evaluation: A written exam in January. A second-session written exam
- An Embedded Software Primer, David E. Simon,
- MicroC/OS-III, The Real-Time Kernel, Jean J. Labrosse,
Micrium Press, 2010.
- Real-Time Systems,
Jane W. S. Liu, Prentice Hall, 2000.
List of frequently asked questions.
The transparencies used during the course are available
Students following this course also have to carry out a practical project,
in the scope of either APRI0007-1
. Detailed information about this project is given at the beginning
of the course.
The statements of the following past exams are available:
- First session, 2015,
- Second session, 2015,
- First session, 2016,
- Second session, 2016,
- First session, 2017,
- Second session, 2017,
- First session, 2018.