Welcome to the Systems and Modeling research unit at the University of Liège (Belgium).
Part of our research unit is located in the Montefiore Institute (B28), which hosts the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in the Faculty of Applied Sciences.
The bioinformatics part of our team is located in the GIGA building (B34).
Systems and Modeling Research Unit,
University of Liège,
Institute Montefiore (B28, P32)
Grande Traverse, 10
How to reach us: Travel directions
- New student final thesis (TFE) proposals for 2012-2013 are announced (updated 11/07/2012)
- BBC09, the fifth Benelux Bioinformatics Conference, was organized in Liège on December 14-15.
- student final thesis (TFE) proposals for 2009-2010 are announced.
- MLSB08 The Second International Workshop on Machine Learning in Systems Biology will be held in Brussels on September 13-14 2008 in the Palace of the Royal Academy of Belgium.
- BENELEARN08 The annual machine learning conference of Belgium and The Netherlands took place in Spa (19-20/05/2008)
- O. LEZORAY: Équations aux différences partielles sur graphes: un cadre général pour le traitement et analyse d'images et de données - 11/03/2008 - 2 PM - R7 - Institut Montefiore
- P. LERAY: Réseaux bayésiens : introduction et apprentissage - 17/09/2007 - 2.30 PM - R75 Institut Montefiore
- V. AUVRAY (PhD thesis defense) Contributions to Bayesian Network Learning - 19/09/2007 - 3.00 PM - R3 Institut Montefiore
- Half-day workshop on Graphical models for Genomics, Tuesday 18th September 2007, Liege, Belgium
- December 4th 2006: our Bioinformatics team has moved to the new facilities of the GIGA centre!