- Presentation of the course.
- Audience: Bachelor in computer science, master in engineering (computer science), master in computer science, master in bio-informatics and modelling.
- Time: First semester, Wednesday afternoon from 14:00 to 18:00.
- Place: Montefiore Institute (B28), room R7.
- Assistant: Benjamin Laugraud.
- Evaluation: A written exam, and a practical project.
First session, 2018: Friday January 12th, 8:30, B6d, room C26.
- Applying UML and Patterns, Craig Larman, Prentice-Hall, 2004.
- UML Distilled, Martin Fowler, Addison-Wesley, 2003.
- The Unified Modeling Language User Guide, Grady Booch, James Rumbaugh, Ivar Jacobson, Addison-Wesley, 2005.
- Design Patterns : Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides, Addison-Wesley, 1994.
- List of frequently asked questions.
TransparenciesThe transparencies used during the course can be downloaded here.
The subject and modalities of the practical project are announced a few weeks after the beginning of the course.