- Presentation of the course.
- Audience: Bachelor in engineering (computer science orientation),
bachelor in computer science, bachelor in mathematical sciences, master in electrical
engineering, master in bio-informatics and modelling, master in
mathematical sciences, master in geographical sciences.
- Time: Second semester, Thursday morning from 8:30 to 12:00.
- Place: Mathematics Institute
Assistant: Jean-François Grailet.
- Evaluation: A written exam, and a practical project.
First session, 2018: Wednesday May 30th at 13h00, rooms 300 and
- Page dedicated to exercise sessions.
- Additional references about the Java programming language:
List of frequently asked questions.
The transparencies used during the course can be downloaded
. Printed copies are also
distributed by the student union
Examples of programs
The subject and modalities of the practical project are announced a few weeks after the beginning of the course.
The statements of these past exams are available:
- First session, 2013 (French),
- Second session, 2013 (French),
- First session, 2014 (French),
- Second session, 2014 (French),
- First session, 2015 (French),
- Second session, 2015 (French),
- First session, 2016,
- Second session, 2016.
- First session, 2017.