Last modification: 25 May 2016 18:30
This is not the good page: See new page
- Results for the third project: See results.
- Examples of exercise exam: (in English) Summary or (in French) January 2012 and August 2012.
- Do not forget to read and follow the policy for plagiarism (here) otherwise, you expose yourself to measures taken by the ULg against plagiarism (here).
- New with MatLab? I suggest you to follow this short tutorial to get used to Matlab (here).
- Follow the guidelines to submit your project. The deadline is the deadline: delays are not acceptable. The mail subject and the name of the archive have to be correct.
- Bayes Net Toolbox for Matlab (required for all projects): Download, Installation and Documentation.
|16/02||Only theoretical course|
|23/02||Presentation of projects|
|1/03|| Exercise session : Entropy calculus (Statement).
Presentation of project 1
|To prepare: Revise lesson 1 and lesson 2.
Project 1 : statement and data
|08/03||Q&A Project 1|
|15/03||Presentation of Project 2||Project 2 : statement and data.|
|22/03|| Exercise session : graphical models (Statement).
Q&A Project 2
|To prepare: Revise lesson 3 and lesson 4.|
|5/04||Presentation of Project 3||Project 3 : statement and data.|
|12/04||Q&A Project 3|
|19/04|| Exercise session : Source coding (
Q&A Project 3
Feedback Projet 2
|To prepare: Revise lesson 5 and lesson 6.|
|26/04||Exercise session : Summary|