Paper ID sheet - Systems and Control at ULg
- TITLE: Stabilization of periodic orbits in a wedge billiard
- AUTHORS: R. Sepulchre, M. Gérard
- ABSTRACT: This paper introduces a stabilization problem for
an elementary impact control system in the plane. The rich dynamical properties
of the wedge billiard, combined to the relevance of the associated stabilization
problem for feedback control issues in legged robotics make it a valuable
benchmark for energy-based stabilization of impact control systems.
- STATUS: Published in Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Conference on
Decision and Control, Hawai, December 2003.
- DATE OF ENTRY: October 2003.