Paper ID sheet - Systems and Control at ULg
- TITLE: Graph Laplacian and Lyapunov design of collective
- AUTHORS: R. Sepulchre, D. Paley, N. Leonard.
- ABSTRACT: In recent work, the authors have proposed
a Lyapunov design to stabilize isolated relative equilibria in a kinematic
model of identical all-to-all coupled particles moving in the plane at unit
speed. This note presents an extension of these
results to arbitrary connected topologies by considering a general family
of quadratic Lyapunov functions induced by the Laplacian
matrix of the communication graph.
- STATUS: Published
- DATE OF ENTRY: September 2005.
- Paper: send an email to R. Sepulchre