Paper ID sheet - Systems and Control at ULg
- TITLE: Analysis of interconnected oscillators by dissipativity theory
- AUTHORS: G.-B. Stan, R. Sepulchre.
- ABSTRACT: The paper employs dissipativity theory for global analysis of
limit cycles in particular dynamical systems of possibly high dimension.
Oscillators are regarded as open systems that satisfy a particular dissipation
inequality. It is shown that this characterization has
implications for global stability analysis of limit cycle oscillations (i) in isolated
oscillators, (ii) in interconnections of oscillators, and (iii) for global synchrony analysis in
interconnections of identical oscillators.
- STATUS: Published in IEEE Transactions on Automatic
- DATE OF ENTRY: June 2005.
- Paper: pdf
©2006 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.