Paper ID sheet - Systems and Control at ULg
- TITLE: Adaptive Regulation of Induction Motors
- AUTHORS: F. Jadot, F. Malrait, J. Moreno, and R. Sepulchre
- ABSTRACT: We address the speed and flux regulation
of induction motors under the assumption that the motor parameters are poorly
propose an adaptive passivity-based control that guarantees robust regulation
as well as accurate estimation of the electrical parameters that govern the
motor performance. Experimental evidence on an industrial product supports
the success of the proposed design.
- STATUS: Submitted to Transactions on Control Systems
Technology, August 2005.
- DATE OF ENTRY: September 2005.
- Paper: send an email to R. Sepulchre