Paper ID sheet - Systems and Control at ULg
- TITLE: Collective motion and oscillator synchronization
- AUTHORS: R. Sepulchre, D. Paley, N. Leonard.
- ABSTRACT: This paper studies connections between phase models
of coupled oscillators and kinematic models of groups of self-propelled
particles. These connections are exploited in the analysis and design of
feedback control laws for the individuals that stabilize collective motions
for the group.
- STATUS: Published in ``Cooperative control'' V. Kumar,
N. Leonard, A. Morse (eds.)
Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, 309, Spinger-Verlag,
London, pp. 189-205, 2004.
- DATE OF ENTRY: October 2003.