Paper ID sheet - Systems and Control at ULg
- TITLE: Dissipativity and global analysis of limit cycles in
networks of oscillators
- AUTHORS: G-B. Stan, R. Sepulchre.
- ABSTRACT: This paper is concerned with the global analysis
of synchrone oscillations in special networks of oscillators.
In previous work, we defined a class of high-dimensional, parameter-dependent
nonlinear systems exhibiting almost globally asymptotically stable limit cycle
oscillations. In this paper, we show how (incremental) dissipativity may
be used to extend the global analysis of limit cycle oscillations to networks
of coupled identical systems.
- STATUS: To appear in the Proceedings of the 16th Symposium on
Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems, Leuven, Julyu 2004.
- DATE OF ENTRY: June 2004.