Paper ID sheet - Systems and Control at ULg
- TITLE: Dissipativity characterization of a class of oscillators
and networks of oscillators
- AUTHORS: G-B. Stan, R. Sepulchre.
- ABSTRACT: This paper employs dissipativity theory to provide
the system-theoretic description of a basic oscillation mechanism. Elementary
input-output tools are then used to prove the existence and stability of
limit cycles in these ``oscillators''.
The main benefit of the proposed approach is that it is well suited for
the analysis and design of interconnections, thus providing a
valuable mathematical tool for the study of networks of coupled oscillators.
- STATUS: Published in Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Conference
on Decision and Control, Hawai, December 2003.
- DATE OF ENTRY: October 2003.