|Home > Publications
Most publications of the research unit are updated on the public repository ORBi of University of Liège.
Below is a list of papers/preprints by the research unit (updated bimonthly).
- V. A. Huynh-Thu, Y. Saeys, L. Wehenkel and P. Geurts, Statistical interpretation of machine learning-based feature importance scores for biomarker discovery, Bioinformatics, 2012.
- M. Glavic and T. Van Cutsem, Reconstructing and Tracking Network State from a Limited Number of Synchrophasor Measurements, IEEE Transactions on Power, 2012.
- H. Samuel, P. Geurts and L. Wehenkhel, Comparator selection for RPC with many labels, 20th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 2012.
- F. Schnitzler, P. Geurts and L. Wehenkhel, Mixtures of Bagged Markov Tree Ensembles, Proceedings of the 6th European Workshop on Probabilistic Graphical Models, 2012.
- S. Bubeck, D. Ernst and A. Garivier, Optimal discovery with probabilistic expert advice, Proceedings of the 51st IEEE CDC (to appear), 2012.
- Q. Gemine, F. Safadi, D. Ernst and R. Fonteneau, Imitative learning for real-time strategy games, Proceedings of the IEEE CIG (to appear), 2012.
- Q. Louveaux and L. Poirrier, An algorithm for the separation of two-row cuts, Mathematical Programming (in press), 2012.
- R. Fonteneau, D. Ernst, B. Boigelot and Q. Louvaux, Relaxation schemes for min max generalization in deterministic batch mode reinforcement learning, NIPS Workshop on Optimization for Machine Learning, 2011.
- A. Gomez-Exposito, A. Abur, P. Rousseaux, A. de la Villa Jaen and C. Gomez-Quiles, On the use of PMUs in power system state estimation, Proceedings of the 17th PSCC, 2011.
- A. Gomez-Exposito, A. de la Villa Jaen, C. Gomez-Quiles, P. Rousseaux and T. Van Cutsem, A taxonomy of multi-area state estimation methods, Electric Power Systems Research, 2011.
- A. Franci, G. Drion, L. Massotte, V. Seutin and R. Sepulchre, A balance between competitive and cooperative ion channel regulates neuronal excitability, arXiv: 1209.6445, 2012.
- A. Mauroy, P. Sacré and R. Sepulchre, Kick synchronization versus diffusive synchronization, arXiv:1209.4970, 2012.
- M. Haijan, W. Rosehart, M. Glavic, H. Zareipour and T. Van Cutsem, Linearized power flow equations based predictive control of transmission voltages, Proceedings of the 46th HICSS (to appear), 2013.
- B. Otomega, M. Glavic and T. Van Cutsem, Wide-area adaptive load shedding control to counteract voltage instability, Power Plant and Power Systems Control Conference , 2012.
- F. Haerynck et al., Polymorphisms in the lectin pathway genes as a possible cause of early chronic Pseudomonas aeruginosa colonization in cystic fibrosis patients, Human Immunology, 2012.
- K. C. Lødrup et al., Does pet ownership in infancy lead to asthma or allergy at school age? Pooled analysis of individual participant data from 11 European birth cohorts, PloS one, 2012.
- F. Maes, R. Fonteneau, L. Wehenkel and D. Ernst, Policy search in a space of simple closed-form formulas: towards interpretability of reinforcement learning, Discovery Science, 2012.